Candle Closing Time Remaining (CCTR) is an indicator which displays the remaining time for an open candle to be closed. (Download link below this post).
- Changeable colour and size
- Changeable location (Corners)
- Display server time (on OR off) [v2]
- Play an alert sound when the candle is going to close [v3]
- Clean code
– You can change the location of display time, by setting the “location” Input field as follows:
– set location ‘Top-Left’: To be displayed in a comment in the top-left part of the chart.
– set location ‘Top-Right’: To be displayed in the top-right part of the chart.
– set location ‘Bottom-Left’: To be displayed in the bottom-left part of the chart.
– set location ‘Bottom-Right’: To be displayed in the bottom-right part of the chart.
– You can on or off server time displaying by setting “displayServerTime” as follows: [v2]
– set ‘On’: display server time.
– set ‘Off’: don’t display server time.
You can on or off alert sound playing by setting “playAlert” as follows: [v3]
– set ‘On’: play a sound when the candle is going to close in less than 5 seconds.
– set ‘Off’: don’t play sound.
Also, you can set your favourite sound as alert by entering its name on “customAlertSound“: [v3]
– note that, the file must be located in terminal_directory\Sounds or its sub-directory. Only WAV files are played.
– if you leave the field empty, the default sound will be play
Download the indicator here candle-closing-time-remaining-cctr-v3